Welcome to the District 103 Summer School Homepage!
Summer school schedule, transportation, traffic flow, & important information is available. See our news post for details.
- The LATE registration period for remaining spaces in Summer School will be available from Monday, May 7, 2018, 9:30 a.m. until Thursday, May 10, 2018, at noon. During the late registration period, parents/guardians may sign up for limited space that might remain in the Summer School program.
- Sorry, no requests for refunds can be considered.
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School District 103 will be offering Summer School courses at Daniel Wright Junior High for students currently in grades K-7.
Classes will be held from June 11 until July 3, 2018, and classes will meet Monday through Friday.
- Four periods will be offered, 8:30 a.m. - 12:05 p.m., with tuition at $80 per class (plus any materials fee).
- Registration options include the choice of three sessions as described below: Session A (Periods 1 & 2); Session B (Periods 3 & 4); or Session C (Periods 1 - 4).
|Choose A, B or C|
8:30 a.m.-9:20 p.m.
9:25 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
10:20 a.m.-11:10 a.m.
11:15 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
|Session A||Begins at 8:30 a.m.||Ends at 10:15 a.m.|
|Session B||Begins at 10:20 a.m.||Ends at 12:05 p.m.|
|Session C||Begins at 8:30 a.m.||Ends at 12:05 p.m.|
- Optional Bus Transportation will also be offered for $150 per student as a round-trip:
- Transporting students from home to Summer School for Period 1, and
- Transporting students from Summer School to home after Period 4.
- Sorry, we are unable to prorate for "one-way only service" or to provide a discount for "multiple students per family."
- Sorry, we are unable to issue refunds for transportation.
- Parents must sign up for the Optional Bus Transportation AT THE SAME TIME AS Summer School registration.
Extended School Year (ESY) and English Language (EL) summer programs will also be offered to students who qualify. Stay tuned for more information coming from your child’s teacher.