Meet the Director of Student Services
Dr. Gina Finaldi, Director of Student Services
- Dr. Finaldi grew up on the northwest side of Chicago, IL and moved to Wisconsin in 1994.
- She holds a Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree in School Psychology and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree in Curriculum, Instruction and Educational Psychology from Loyola University Chicago.
- She attained her Administrative Endorsement (Type 75) in 2007 and Director of Special Education Endorsement in 2014 from Aurora University, Graduate School of Education.
- Dr. Finaldi has twenty years of experience in the field of education and began her career as a school psychologist where she worked with students in grades EC-8 for Community Consolidated School District #46 in Grayslake, IL until 2008.
- Gina lives with her family, including two sons (twins), in nearby Wisconsin and is honored to be part of the District 103 administrative team since 2011.
- Dr. FInaldi served as Child Find Coordinator and Early Childhood Program Coordinator for Community Unit School District #60 in Waukegan, IL until 2011.
- She was then hired as Assistant Director of Student Services in School District 103, and served in this capacity for six years.
- In her administrative roles, she has enjoyed building positive relationships and working collaboratively with all team members in order to design and implement programming to meet the individual learning needs of students.
Dr. Finaldi is thrilled about her role as Director of Student Services, and she is passionate about serving the needs of diverse learners. She always has student success as her ultimate goal for each and every child.
As a leader, Dr. Finaldi believes in serving as the model we wish to see in everyone, inspiring and challenging others to rise to their highest levels of learning and performance, while supporting a vision that is focused on what we all strive for: Excellence in education, and what is best for our students.
Contact Dr. Finaldi
- By phone: (847) 295-4030 ext. 9311
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org