DAY CARE PROVIDER/JOINT CUSTODY BUS STOP REQUEST
Use this form to request a drop off/pick up that is different from your home address.
- All pick up/drop off locations must be within Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103 boundaries.
- Requests approved based on seating availability.
- Requests that have different drop off/pick up locations on multiple days during the week cannot be guaranteed for approval, and any such request that lengthens the route time will be denied.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure the child is aware of the bus route number that he/she rides each day (especially critical when the request necessitates a different bus route number from day to day).
- New/additional bus stops will not be created. (Students will be assigned to the closest existing bus stop.)
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure safe passage to and from the bus stop.
- At day care facilities, an adult employee/member of the day care must be outside at the bus stop to meet the bus both in the morning and afternoon.
- A separate request must be entered for each student.
School the student attends.
Select the type of request.
Select the time of day for the alternate pick up / drop off address.
MORNING/PICK UP ALTERNATE ADDRESS
AFTERNOON/DROP OFF ALTERNATE ADDRESS