Residency Verification for 2018-2019
For Returning Students:
Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103 will continue to implement its residency verification process to ensure the district can maximize its resources for families who reside within the district boundaries. Parents of students currently enrolled are required to prove residency.
- Each family is required to submit three documents from the list on the Residency Form shown here. Please complete the form and return it with your documents to your child's school or the district office.
- Documents may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide one set of documents per family.
Questions: Contact your school office or Norma Taylor at 847-457-9302.
- Laura B. Sprague School 847-945-6665
- Half Day School 847-634-6463
- Daniel Wright Junior High School 847-295-1560
Families who prove residency by June 21, 2018 will avoid delaying their student's enrollment.
IMPORTANT: The School District reserves the right to evaluate the evidence presented, and merely presenting the items listed in the procedure does not guarantee enrollment.
Owning property in District 103 in which you do not reside does not make you a legal resident, and therefore does not qualify your child to attend school in D103. The Illinois School Code mandates that you and your child reside in the attendance area on a permanent basis in order for your child to attend school in the district.
A person who knowingly enrolls or attempts to enroll in the School District on a tuition-free basis a student known by that person to be a non-resident of the District is guilty of a Class C misdemeanor, except in very limited situations as defined in State law (105 ILCS 5/10-20. 12b(e)).
Parents, who falsify their residence information for the purpose of obtaining tuition-free attendance for their children commit a criminal offense. Students will be unenrolled and families will be subject to legal action, including recovery of tuition for attending the school.