Beginning at 7:00 a.m. Monday, Feb. 11 through Monday, Feb. 25 at 11:55 p.m., the Parent Teacher (PT) Conference Maker will be open to schedule a 20-minute conference with your child's homeroom teacher.
- To schedule a Parent Teacher (PT) Conference you will need: Student ID = This is your child's six digit identification (ID) number (the same ID number used for school lunches) This number can also be found by accessing your PowerSchool Unified Classroom>Quick Links>Main Portal Page (the ID number is listed next to your child's name)
Password = Your Child's Last Name (all one word)
- Use the PT Conference Maker to schedule a conference at Half Day School during the online scheduling window. Note: Each District 103 school has its own conference signup link. When prompted to enter the number of students you are creating conference times for, from the drop down menu, choose only the number of students who attend Half Day School. You will only be able to schedule a conference for a Half Day School student with the Half Day School PT conference link:http://www.ptconferencemaker.com/halfday/.
- If your child's teacher already scheduled a conference time with you, you do not need to use the PT Conference Maker. If you are unable to attend conferences, or if you have concerns and questions regarding your child's progress prior to that time, please feel free to contact your child's teacher via e-mail or phone.
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held at Half Day School:
- Wednesday, Feb. 27 from 2:00–4:00 p.m. and 5:00–8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.